India Bike Ride November 2013
9th-23rd November 2013
“We set up camp beside a railway line with panoramic views of the river meandering through the valley as far as the eye could see. A meal of sweet fried bread and jam with a boiled egg tasted like nectar.” -- Jane Langdon, read more about her experiences cycling in India.
A unique cycling challenge event in the Madhya Pradesh region takes you to the REAL India in an experience of a lifetime.
The 540 km route goes direct to some of the projects and beneficiaries your sponsorship money helps LEPRA fund.
Cycle through tribal villages and towns, through forested areas with deep river gorges. Pass through rice paddies, mango groves and sugar cane fields on the plains.
The colours, sights and sounds of India and the warm welcome you receive will truly amazing you.
Cost: £995 + taxes of c. £400. Taxes are subject to change.
Deposit: £250 (comes off your costs total)
Minimum Sponsorship: £1,750 (excluding Gift Aid) Bring a friend and LEPRA will reduce your sponsorship to £1,250.
Application Deadline Line Date: 31st July 2013
- The cost of trip includes flights, food and accommodation.
- Costs may be subject to change.
- Please be aware that to take part in this event you need to bring your own bike.
- Flight costs include 2 x 23 kg baggage allowance inc. bike.
- The deposit secures your place and the remaining balance will be required approximately 10 weeks before departure.
For more info phone Sarah on 01206 216799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be pleased to answer any of your questions. Alternatively, book your place online now!
Posted by saraht 13:14 27.02.2013
Leave a comment about this article here